Well, it's official. I am a home owner again. Tomorrow, with the help of my brothers-in-law and my ever growing nephews, is moving day. I can't wait to get in, get settled, and DECORATE! That is one of the best parts about moving......new walls to paint with all the colors I thought about doing after I painted in my other house. I'll post pictures in the coming days. YEAH!!!
Today, I realized something ---- I'm a busy girl. Work a 45+ hour a week job. I am a student and spend six hours sitting in class per week. I also work a second job, where I spend about 6 - 10 hours per week. Some days I am gone from my home for 14 hours. This however, is not the revelation. I hope we've all previously established that I'm not that dense. :) It doesn't matter how much homework I have to complete or how much homework I have to grade or if I'm home by 3:30 or if I don't get home until 8:30. Everything that I do, every place I have to be, every hour I have to spend away from home, I am glad and grateful to be there. I love being a teacher. I enjoy spending time working at RCW. I am grateful for the opportunity to go to school, which allows me to be a teacher now, and not later. I love spending any spare time I have with my family and friends, especially my nieces and nephews. (I am really great at pretending to be Bumblebee to three-year ...
Comments
I LOVE color!